Subscribe to Remind CCP by Texting @he8dbb to 81010
CCP Information Night for 2019-2020 School Year
The State of Ohio requires that potential CCP participants and their parents attend an informational meeting prior to applying for the CCP program. Current CCP students and parents are not required to attend additional meetings; only first time CCP students and their parents are required to attend a meeting.
For your convenience, families may choose to attend one of the following meetings hosted by either LCCC or Cuyahoga Community College:
December 4, 2018 6:30-7:30pm-Avon High School (Co-hosted by LCCC & Tri-C)
February 28, 2019 6:30PM-7:30PM-LCCC Main Campus
March 4, 2019 6:30pm-7:30pm-LCCC Ridge Campus
March 6, 2019 6:00pm-7:30pm-Tri-C's Eastern Campus; ESS, Room 2410
March 5, 2019 6:30pm-7:30pm-LCCC Wellington Center
March 6, 2019 5:30pm-6:30pm-LCCC Lorain Learning Center at City Center
March 6, 2019 6:00pm-7:30pm-Tri-C Metro Campus; ManufacturingTechnology Center, Room 229
March 7, 2019 6:00pm-7:30pm-Tri-C Western Campus; Theatre
March 13, 2019 6:00pm-7:30pm- Tri-C Westshore Campus; SHCS Atrium
Click here for the CCP Information Letter that was sent out in November.
Mandatory CCP Procedures
- By April 1, 2019; Turn in an Intent to Participate Form to Student Services (for students new to CCP only; continuing CCP students do not need to turn this form in again).
- Students may use the Counseling Verification Form obtained at a CCP information session as their Intent to Participate Form, as this form is required of all CCP students (only filed one time, by students new to CCP).
- Complete and turn in the CCP Application to AHS Student Services (make sure both sides are complete and that parent/guardian has signed Section 3). AHS Counselors will attach transcripts and mail everything to LCCC.
- Student will receive acceptance letter in US Mail from LCCC with information on next steps. Students will be required to take the Accuplacer test on the LCCC campus (Accuplacer info below).
- Once Student is cleared to schedule LCCC classes, student must supply AHS Counselor with Course Authorization Form on which student has listed LCCC courses they are planning to take. Please allow AHS Counselors 24 hours to complete this form. Student will pick completed form up from Student Services office. Students who have not completed the Course Authorization form before the end of the school year in June will not be able to schedule LCCC courses until AHS Counselors return in August.
- Take completed Course Authorization From to LCCC to schedule courses and meet with an LCCC academic advisor.
- Deliver a copy of LCCC schedule to AHS Counselor ASAP! It is required that the LCCC schedule is on file with your AHS Counselor. Any time a change is made to the LCCC schedule, an updated copy must be give to the AHS Counselor.
- IMPORTANT! Students who want to apply to CCP after AHS Student Services has closed for summer have to wait until the Student Services office is opened in August. Late applying students will will not be able to schedule LCCC courses until AHS Counselors return in August.
CCP students/families are not responsible for college tuition provided students successfully complete courses. Students who fail courses or withdraw after the college refund deadline will be billed for the cost of the those courses. Below are some frequently asked questions that reference the AHS process for applying. Please contact Student Services at the High School if your child is interested in applying for CCP.
College Credit Plus Registration Steps for LCCC - Students must follow the steps above as well as the steps required by LCCC for registration.
Accuplacer TESTING HOURS AT LCCC
Monday & Thursday: 8:30 am - 7:30 pm
Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday: 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
Saturday: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Need Help with MyCampus?
Click here for a quick tips guide on how to create your MyCampus account.