- Library check-out begins
- Campus Impact visits Pre-Algebra classes
- 4:30 ~7/8 Volleyball vs. Rocky River – H
- 6:30 ~ 8 Football vs Learwood - A (Non-Conf)
- 7:00 ~ Support Avon Schools – meeting (Cafeteria)
- We would like to wish a very Happy Birthday today to Madelyn Hill, Peyton Root and Greta Schuster!!!
- Girls’ Circle will start tomorrow. If you receive an invite please go to Guidance during 5°.
- 8th graders: On Friday you received a flyer on Moonlighting! We will be collecting $ and slips starting today during your lunch periods. Come out and have fun with your friends @ EMH Fitness Center ~ we will have it all to ourselves on September 28 from 8:30 – 11:00 p.m. Food, Friends, & Fun!
- This week, on Thursday, we will be having Activity Day. Students who have joined or signed up for groups such as Student Council, SADD Club or Office Aiding will meet during a designated period, which will be announced on Thursday. So, if you are interested in SADD Club be sure to sign up with Mr. Pennington in room 108 or Student Council sign up with Mrs. White in room 113. All students attending a meeting on Activity Day need to first check in with that period teacher before going to the meeting. Art Club and Power of the Pen will also meet that day and you will sign up when you arrive @ those meetings.
- Today the kitchen will be serving Oven Fried Chicken, Rice & Beans, a Toasted Whole Grain Garlic Bun, Seasoned Broccoli and Milk. Tomorrow’s menu will feature Chicken Lo Mein with Whole Grain Noodles, Brown Orange Rice Pilaf, Seasoned Corn and Milk.