Click HERE to view our November Newsletter
For Your Calendar
11/9-5th Grade Veterans Day Concert at PAC
11/16-Eagle Pride Day-Responsibility
11/22 Heritage Fall Festivals
Avon Heritage Elementary
*** ONLINE SCHEDULING***
Avon Heritage Elementary will be providing a new online feature for parents/guardians to use. When scheduling their time slot online, parents can simply go to http://www.ptcfast.com/schools/Avon_South
Parent-Teacher Conferences for Avon Heritage Elementary will be held on:
Tuesday, November 1st Please see teacher schedule
Thursday, November3rd for available time slots
3:15 p.m. -6:30 p.m.
An email account is required to complete the scheduling process. If you do not have an email account or cannot access the online link, please contact the Avon Heritage Office at 440-937-9660/440-937-3055
- Online Enter: http://www.ptcfast.com/schools/Avon_South
NOTE: do not try and google search the site, but type it directly or use the smartphone link at the right
- Put a check next to your child’s homeroom teacher only.
- Please check the box next to the time chosen.
- Click continues.
- Follow the prompts.
- Then check your email.
- Choose your times and confirm your schedule.
- Email will give “Click here to select conference time” prompt.
- Times each teacher is available will be displayed
- Pick time
- Confirm selection.
- Your time and date confirmation will be emailed to you.
Our mission is to regard and recognize our school as a place where students may achieve mastery of basic skills and acquire basic knowledge necessary to develop a positive self-image and to foster academic, social and personal growth. With the home, community and school working together, we can have a significant and lasting impact in helping our youth reach their optimal potential. Thank you for your involvement and support.