If you want to compete in NCAA sports at any Division, you need to register with the NCAA Eligibility Center to make sure you stay on track to meet initial-eligibility standards. Visit ncaa.org for a list of each Division requirements.
- Check the list of Avon High School’s NCAA core courses to make sure you take the right classes (Page 12 in the 2018-2019 Program of Studies)
- Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center. You do not need to request transcripts or test scores at this time; NCAA will not accept them until end of Junior year.
- Check with your counselor to make sure you will graduate on time with the required number of NCAA core courses
- Take the ACT or SAT and submit your scores to the NCAA using code 9999
- At the end of the year, ask your counselor to upload your official transcript to the NCAA Eligibility Center
- Finish your last NCAA core courses
- Take the ACT or SAT again, if necessary, and submit your scores to the NCAA using code 9999
- Complete all academic and amateurism questions in your NCAA Eligibility Center account.
- After you graduate, ask your counselor to submit your FINAL official transcript with proof of graduation to the NCAA Eligibility Center